Dictated text is typed twice, repetition

Whatever I dictate, it appears twice. It is a repetition and dictated text appears twice .

No one responded to my message. I am writing this to to share what I learned. When I was using the free version of Voice in, I had to click the microphone in the toolbar. After clicking that, it will turn red. I was doing this with the upgraded version. Then it will duplicate the text. I was also getting a message on my iPhone which says, Microphone connected to MacBook.

Now I have tested it by not clicking on the microphone sign in toolbar. It is working fine. I am probably getting the message on my cell phone because I am using Dragon medical and I’m using Power Mice mobile. This is what I can think. I don’t know if anyone else has noted this.

On the cell phone message I get the option of disconnecting the microphone or put it on pause. I believe I could try putting into pause.

After chatting with the customer, the likely cause was the iPhone was connected to the Mac as a microphone, and there were likely two microphones active strangely.

This is resolved now.

If you face this issue, disconnect your iPhone as microphone.