"New Notebook" hypertext

1. Is there a limit to the amount of notebooks we can create and use in Dictanote Pro?

2. Would it be possible to allow the list of notebooks scroll once it hits a certain number of notebooks? The reason I ask is that because when viewing Dictanote Pro on a smaller monitor, I cannot see the “New Notebook” hypertext at the bottom off the list. Or maybe reposition the “New Notebook” hypertext to the top of the list of notebooks so that it doesn’t get cut off by being at the bottom of the list.

As always, I love using Dictanote Pro, I’m just brainstorming here with the community to try and solve such issues as they arise.

Hi Info,

That is an interesting question. While we have no limit on the number of notebooks, we hadn’t tested the edge case when you have too many notebooks. I have noted this.

For now, you can use ctrl - to zoom out and see the New Notebook button.

Thanks for your reply. As I am finding that Dictanote is really a great solution for notes of all kinds, ideally, I will be adding more notebooks as time goes on, to keep my work, study, and life organized. For now, I have consolidated my notebooks so that I don’t reach the edge, etc. “Ctrl -” is a good work around for now should I find myself adding more notebooks.

Keep up the great work.

Looking for a professional design template for your carbonless lab notebooks ? PrintCosmo has numerous startling options to satisfy your needs for carbonless note books and carbonless lab notebooks. We are aware of the sturdiness of materials and quality of ink for printing; therefore highly resilient substances and finest inks are used. Our carbonless lab note books are laudable for their utility. If you are tired of the tedious artworks; our skilled graphics team can dazzle you with exciting artwork choices. PrintCosmo believes in innovation, we have the latest finishing preferences for your carbonless lab notebooks .